Dice Roll Games
Last updated: May, 2023
This Policy applies to information that we may collect:
- On our Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you may download or activate from our Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website
- When you interact with our advertising or applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising services include links to this Policy.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we may treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please discontinue any further use of our Website. By accessing or using our Website, you accept and agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Any continued use of our Website after we make changes is considered to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy for updates before each use.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect a variety of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personally Identifiable Information.
- Information that is about you but individually may not identify you, such as usernames or nicknames, etc.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is information that has been shared or accessed through our website and can be used to personally identify you as an individual, such as:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Date of Birth.
- Profile picture
- Social media ID
- Country of residence
If you submit any PII relating to other people to us in connection with our Website, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
How we may collect your information
We may collect information in several ways, including:
- Directly from you: Information that you provide to us at the time of accessing or using our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, responding to surveys, or requesting further services.
- Through server log files: Like most standard websites, our Website uses log files to collect information about your computer and internet connection, including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. This information will be used to analyze trends, administer the site, track your movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Information collected through server log files are not linked to PII.
- Through web beacons: Web beacons are small electronic files that permit us, for example, to count the number of users who have visited certain pages of our Website, opened a particular email or other related website statistics.
- Through correspondence: If you contact us, we may collect information through records and copies of your correspondence with us.
- Offline: Information that you provide to us when you contact customer service or another Website representative.
- From third parties: Information that we receive from our business partners and third party services.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include PII, or we may maintain it or associate it with PII we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website by enabling us to speed up your searches, recognize you when you return to our Website and store information about your preferences.
You may also provide information to be published (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of our Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How we may use your information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To contact you through email correspondence, push notifications or our newsletters.
- To communicate with you regarding services, which you may request from our Website.
- To allow you to participate in surveys on our Website.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To personalize your experience on our Website.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding our Website and changes to our terms, conditions, features, and policies.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To allow you to contact and be contacted by other users on our Website.
- To permit you to participate on message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums and blogs to which you are permitted to post information and materials.
- To carry out obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contract entered into between you and us.
- To comply with a legal process; to respond to a request from public or government authorities; to enforce our terms and conditions; to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we sustain.
Disclosure of your information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, your PII may be disclosed:
- To identify you to anyone with whom you have communicated with on our Website.
- To our affiliates for the purposes described in this Policy.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties who we use to support our business such as website support, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, IT services, customer service and other services.
- By you, on message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, blogs or other services to which you are able to post information and materials.
- If you participate in social sharing (such as if you connect to your social media account), to your friends associated with your social media account, to other users of the social media website, and to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activity.
- To any third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of any or all portion of our business, assets or stock, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dice Roll Games or others.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Third party collection, use, and disclosure of your information
Our Website contains links to various third party service providers and websites. These third party service providers and websites may collect PII and other related information. This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site to which our Website contains a link. The inclusion of a link on our Website does not imply endorsement of the linked site by us or any of our affiliates.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do not monitor or control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. See below for information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising.
Choices and access
We strive to offer you choices regarding our use and disclosure of PII. Review the following options that provide options to control your information:
- You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
- If at any time you wish to stop receiving phone, mail, messages, etc. from us, please let us know by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed below. (see Contact Information).
- In addition, we will not disclose your PII to third parties, including our subsidiaries, for the third party’s direct marketing purposes if we have received and processed a request from you that your PII not be shared with third parties for that purpose. If you would like to submit such a request, please let us know by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed below (see Contact Information).
To review, correct, update, delete or otherwise limit our use of your PII or other information (such as behavioral tracking), please email, call, or write us using the contact information listed below (see Contact Information). If you delete User Contributions, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in archived pages, or may have been copied or stored by other Website users.
If we change our Policy, we will post any changes made to this page with a temporary notice that the Policy has been updated on our Website home page. Any changes to this Policy will become effective when we post the revised Policy on our Website. The effective date for this Policy is identified at the top of this page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes. Your use of our Website following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy.
Dice Roll Games may allow you mobile access to the same information and features that can be accessed on our Website. This Policy applies to any PII or other information that we may collect through Dice Roll Games website or mobile apps.
When users submit sensitive information via our Website, their information is protected both online and offline. Prevention of unauthorized access or disclosure of data is of the utmost importance. Physical, administrative and technical procedures are employed to safeguard all collected information to ensure it remains confidential and secure.
All data transactions occurring over a public network (i.e. the Internet) may be encrypted using SSL/TLS technology. We obtain our digital certificates through our web hosting provider and use strong encryption for data in transit. Certifier details can be inspected in your browser during a secure session (see browser-specific help for details).
Access to personal information and data by our employees is limited to those persons or agents of our company that have a specific business purpose for maintaining and processing such information. These individuals are made aware of their responsibilities to protect the security of that information and also uphold the principles of confidentiality and integrity.
The safety and security of information also depends on you. Where we may have given you (or where you may have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone. Sharing of account passwords is considered an acceptable use violation and may result in loss of access to our Website. Additionally, we urge you to be prudent about posting information in public areas of our Website where the information may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, new vulnerabilities arise in the realm of technology every day. Although we strive to protect your information, circumstances beyond our control may compromise that goal. As with any Website, please be conscious of the data you share. If you are not comfortable providing any information, it is your right to withhold it.
Children under the age of 13
This Website is intended for use by a general audience not for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children.
California privacy rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of PII that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of PII that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed below (see Contact Information).
To comment or ask a question about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Dice Roll Games
Subject: Attn: Legal
Email Address: DiceRollGames@gmail.com